To create a more confident cancer journey for adults anytime, anywhere.
We envision a world in which all adults affected by cancer have access to the resources for support, up-to-date information, and clinical research in their communities. PearlPoint Cancer Support is nationally recognized as the nonprofit cancer organization for adults with cancer. We are unparalleled in our ability to attract people, resources, positive attention, and support to our cause.
- Compassion We focus first and foremost on supporting and comforting the people we serve. Steadfast warmth, kindness, and hope are the hallmarks of our interactions.
- Credibility We are a trusted and acknowledged cancer expert continuously striving to provide excellent services and meaningful programs that address real needs and provide real answers.
- Innovation We are a leader, designing and implementing unique and visionary programs and services that address the needs of adults impacted by cancer.
- Objectivity We are an independent, honest broker of cancer information and referrals, providing a wide array of services. We are a partner of unquestioned integrity who demonstrates the best practices available.
- Advocacy We believe that clinical trials should be a critical component in cancer care and should be considered by each cancer patient.
We offer compassionate guidance to adults impacted by cancer, and our services are provided free of charge regardless of location. With our work, we pursue these outcomes:
- Individuals’ CONFIDENCE in their cancer journey
- Real ANSWERS to real questions for adults facing cancer
- A trusted and compassionate RESOURCE in cancer care
- INNOVATIVE leadership in initiating and delivering valued response to the client's need
- COMPREHENSIVE guidance that considers each individual’s unique cancer experience
- Ensuring the client’s consideration of all advanced treatment options through EDUCATION and increased clinical trial AWARENESS