September- A Huge Month for Cancer Awareness!
PearlPoint Cancer Support’s mission is to create a more confident cancer journey for adults anytime, anywhere.
Since we serve all types of cancer survivors, September is a big month for us! September is the designated awareness month for the multiple cancer types including: gynecological, blood cancers, ovarian, prostate, and thyroid. Keep reading for a list of resources to learn more about each cancer during September’s cancer awareness months.
- Gynecological Cancers—Part 1: Introduction to Gynecological Cancers [Video]
- I Have a Gynecological Cancer. What Should I Eat?
Leukemia & Lymphoma
- Leukemia & Lymphoma Society
- Understanding Leukemia: What is Leukemia?
- Understanding Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma: What is Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma?
- Understanding Hodgkin Lymphoma: What is Hodgkin Lymphoma?
- Understanding Prostate Cancer: What is Prostate Cancer?
- I Have Prostate Cancer. What Should I Eat?
- ZERO- The End of Prostate Cancer